Why do you need Personal Accident Insurance?
In the event of an accident, personal accident insurance covers you/your workers if you/they become disabled; unable to work; or have a defined injury, such as loss of eyesight or hearing, and fractured bones. Nominees are paid either in one lump sum or on a monthly basis to supplement missed income.
What protection will a Personal Accident Policy provide?
- Accidental death
- Permanent disability
- Weekly loss of income benefits
- Fractured or broken bones benefits
- Unexpired membership benefit
- Tuition or Advice expenses
- Replacement staff/Recruitment costs
- Corporate image protection
- Funeral expenses
- Coma benefit
- Dependent child supplement
Types of Payments
- Lump Sum Benefits - as a result of Injury resulting in Permanent Total Disablement including Loss of Eye Sight, Hearing, Limbs, Fingers, Toes
- Lump Sum benefits for injury to teeth, fractured bones; and surgical costs resulting from the injury
- Weekly Benefits – for Temporary Total Disablement; and Temporary Partial Disablement by Bodily Injury; and Sickness and are based on a % of your salary limited to a maximum number of weeks;
- Out of pocket Medical Expenses